Sometimes the only way we can get out from under our own struggles is to soldier on through them. The struggle is what defines us, and though we may never be without struggle, we become stronger, wiser, and more tolerant of the inconveniences. That was the motivation for this art piece, and now you can wear the message all over your body.
Before purchasing this one, I'm going to ask you to please refer to the size guide below. I unfortunately cannot give returns due to fitment, unless the item does not match what the guide proclaims.
- Cut-and-sew print made to order
- 100% polyester (can contain up to 4% elastane)
- Premium knit mid-weight jersey
- Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Regular fit
- Model is 182cm/6 feet tall and wearing size M
- PLEASE REFER TO THE SIZE GUIDE
|Chest (inches)||31 ⅛||34 ¼||37 ⅜||42 ⅛||46 ⅞||51 ⅝|