Every great artist steals a little of from every other great artist. Can you trace the lineage of this shirt to its true origin? Neither can I.
Enjoy this tribute to one of my favorite art icons, Jean Michele Basquiat, but know that within the image also exists a dedication multiple icons.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
- Original illustration by Dave Conrey
- 100% ring-spun cotton
- Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|