Who doesn't love the late 80s, early 90s TV/VCR culture, where static reception and oversaturated video glitches ruled our daily media consumption. The colors and patterns dominated everything from pop-culture to more granular interests, and now the world wants it back.
I present to you, the lo-fi technicolor dream that is Glitchtastic. That's 70 different textures, in both full color and high-contrast monochromatic tints.
These detailed textures can be used to create interesting backgrounds, overlay effects, masks, and combine with different filters and layer adjustments for a wide variety of effects.
Distort, crop, edit, scale, and combine different textures† to make thousands of variations to your designs.
- 35 full-color, static textures
- 35 monochromatic textures
- All images are high resolution PNG files, RGB color profile, 3000x4000 pixels or above
- Standard* and Extended** commercial licenses available
Works in most digital design and art applications, including Adobe, Affinity, Procreate, Inkscape, Canva, and others.
Licenses & Terms
* Standard License grants commercial usage in most cases for 1 seat/user. Can be used on and up to 5,000 product units. Can be used for streaming up to 100,000 views. Cannot be used for software applications.
** Extended License grants all Standard License commercial usage and can be used on products above 5,000 units. Can also be used in software applications and streaming above 100,000 views.
† The effects, filters, and adjustment layers shown in the example images are for display purposes and not included as part of the digital product.
This product and its contents cannot be resold or repackaged under any circumstances. All rights are reserved by Dave Conrey Art & Design, ©2021.
To see more on how I use these items in my projects, check out my YouTube channel for tutorials: YouTube.com/daveconrey.
NOTE: Images and fonts shown are not included in the package, and shown for demonstration purposes.