Fighting the Sun While Standing in the Shade
The beauty of the Internet is that we all have a voice we can share and nobody to hold us back. This is also the biggest problem with the Internet.
How many of us scream our opinions across the web from the comfort of our couches, protected by the near bullet proof glass that separates us from the others who disagree with us.
We're growing up to be a bunch of arm chair activists and have forgotten what it means to stand up for something physically instead of just mentally.
- 11x14” mixed media on acid free paper
- Materials include acrylic paint, spray paint, acrylic markers, and ink pen
- Clear varnished for durability
- Shipped flat, unframed, but framed upon request
- Best framed under UV resistant glass and not exposed to direct sunlight