If I Gave You a Dollar, How Would You Change the World
Regular price $100.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An infinite amount of resources mixed with a relentless amount of apathy, creates a void where people think their lives have meaning, but really it's just holes in their soul being filled with selfies on Instagram.
- 11x14” mixed media on acid free paper
- Materials include acrylic paint, spray paint, acrylic markers, and ink pen
- Clear varnished for durability
- Shipped flat, unframed, but framed upon request
- Best framed under UV resistant glass and not exposed to direct sunlight