What happens when you lay down several pieces of paper on a table with the intent of making several individual yet similar works of art?
This is what happens.
Explosions on Flat Land is about rapidly blasting paint upon the substrate in an intuitive and impulsive manner. The amount of effort in each subsequent piece is the same, but the results will definitely vary.
- 11x14” mixed media on acid free paper
- Materials include acrylic paint, spray paint, acrylic markers, and ink pen
- Clear varnished for durability
- Shipped flat, unframed, but framed upon request
- Best framed under UV resistant glass and not exposed to direct sunlight